What is an affiliate program?
Our affiliate program is a way for you to make a commission when you bring (or refer) someone to our site to purchase our services.
How does it work?
It's simple. Once you have an account, login and get your unique referral link. Then simply send this link to friends/family or contacts that you want them to refer our services. They use this link to purchase those services on our website. Then, you earn a percentage of that sale for the life of that sale. That means it's residual income!
- 1.) Register with us and activate your Affiliate account through the Client Area.
- Get bonus of 5,00 € immediately after we activate your Affiliate account.
- 2.) Send people your unique affiliate link and when they sign up you will be credited up to 30% of their purchase to your own affiliate account.
- All affiliate commissions are paid with a delay of 30 days as long as your referral remains an active user.
- Note: The affiliate link works using cookies, if the browser cache is cleared between clicking the link and signing up it will not register.
- 3.) When your Commission balance reaches a minimum of 20,00 € you are able to make a withdrawal.
- 4.) If your Commission exceeds your own monthly bill, your account credit will be positive.
- 5.) If your Comission exceeds 100,00 € we will deposit that amount to your PayPal Account. So it is possible to earn money through the affiliate program.
I'm logged in and have activated my affiliate account. What does all of this affiliate stuff mean?
- Your unique referral link - This is the link you send to your friends/contacts that you want to refer our services. Once your contact clicks on your unique link to access our website, a cookie is installed on their web browser and any time they come to our site within 90 days, your affiliate id is tracked. If they purchase a service with us, it is ensured that you will get your credit.
- Number of visitors refer - Number of visitors who have simply clicked on your link to visit our website.
- Number of signups - Number of signups who have actually purchased a service with us via your unique link
- Conversion Rate - This is the percentage of signups per click. For instance, if you had 10 people click your link and 5 people actually bought something, you'd have a conversion rate of 50%.
- Commission pending maturation - This is the amount of money you have earned, pending 30 days. Once the life of the sale has reached 30 days, this amount or part of it will be placed under the "Available Commission Balance" section.
- Available Commission balance - This is the amount of commission available for you to acquire, once it reaches 20,00 € after 30 days
- Total amount withdrawn - The amount you have withdrawn to date.